ViridisChem has built world’s largest toxicity database with highly curated data, large repository of experimental data, and sophisticated self-learning deep-learning software platform.
What differentiates our solution from other solutions?
- World’s largest toxicity database (90 million chemicals, 2.4 billion properties)
- Large amount of experimental data, comprehensive toxicological endpoint coverage
- Real-time toxicity predictions covering every chemical (even new drug targets)
- Ecological, health, safety scores shown in easy-to-understand graphical format
- Accurate toxicity predictions based on sophisticated machine-learning technologies
- Worldwide regulatory compliance information, GHS classification