Who should get individual license?
Ideal for students, consultants, small service providers
How does it work?
- Quarterly, half-yearly and yearly licenses are available for your convenience
- Economical solution for any pocket size
- We offer educational and government discounts
- Some limitations apply on the number of searches per session
How to purchase license
- Create an account by registering at http://www.viridischem.com/app/registration.html
- Check email received from ViridisChem, Inc. (you may need to check your SPAM folder if you don’t see the email).
- Log in at http://www.viridischem.com/app
- Under top-right corner you will see Settings
- Select Settings -> Licenses and choose the license you wish to purchase
- You can directly pay for the license online through secure transaction, and will receive receipt via email.
- Now you are all set to use the product from any web-enabled device.
- Note that you can have only one active session at any time.
- Shortly before license expiration, you will receive an email reminding that license needs to be renewed
Who should get group/corporate license?
Ideal for university departments and libraries, technology incubators, small/medium companies and government agencies, as well as for large companies with multiple sites located internationally
How does it work?
- This is a yearly concurrent license (min. 20 users required). The license size defines the number of parallel sessions the group/division/company can have at any time
- Upgrade or downgrade at any time
- Employees or participants (or their administrator on their behalf) must create account and register themselves with ViridisChem before they can use the account
- Administrator must maintain the list of users who can actively access the product at any given time, and can disable a user from product access at any time. This allows the administrator to offer the licenses to a group of scientists on prject-by-project basis.
- Administrator can maintain the list of active users by utilizing the license management under Settings.
- Administrator can see the usage log of the product by the users and every month (or sooner if requested) will receive a report on how many times company users were not able to login because maximum sessions had reached. This information allows the companies to define the optimum size of license needed.
Frequently asked questions!
My company offers corporate license for the “Green Pocketbook”. But I would like to try it out first to make sure I need it. Can I get FREE trial license?
Yes, as long as you have not purchased the Trial License before. You can only get the trial license once
I currently have individual license. But I noticed that number of other students are also using Green Pocketbook. Is there any way we can consolidate our licenses to a group license?
If you belong to same university or company, and all of you are willing to abide by the same licensing terms, you can do this very easily. Simply ask office/school admin. to contact us. If you have provided your school affiliation or company name during registration, we can tell how big a group you already have
My company has a corporate license. But on many occassions, I get the error message “Maximum session per license terms exceeded, please try again later”. What is the problem?
Corporate licenses are concurrent licensed and are based on the number of concurrent sessions. Please notify your company administrator (or purchasing department). They probably need to upgrade the corporate license to accommodate more employees. If this is not possible, you can also purchase your own copy by purchasing the individual license